Fast Track: Geometry
Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study
The Princeton Review
GET UP TO SPEED WITH FAST TRACK: GEOMETRY! Covering the most important material taught in high school geometry classes, this essential review book gets readers on the fast track to class success, with critical information presented in an easy-to-follow quick-study format!
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, formulas, and geometric skills
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, colorful modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: Geometry include:
• Key terms
• Congruence and similarity
• Three-dimensional figures
• Reasoning and proofs
• Perimeter, area, and volume
... and more!